Even in isolation, Big B did not break the daily routine, wishing the fans a happy birthday
Amitabh Bachchan, infected with coronavirus, is admitted to Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai. His condition is stable and he is continuing his daily routine despite being in the isolation ward. They are still wishing birthday to their extended family i.e. Fans, Colleges, Journalists, and friends every day and updating their blog. The report of their corona test on Sunday will come today.
He wrote in his blog on Sunday night, "Birthday- Manoj Kumar Ojha, Taran Ghantasala. Monday, July 13. Happy birthday to both of them. Always. May you always be happy."
Along with this, Big B thanked the fans praying for him. He wrote, "My dear loved ones, Abhishek, Aishwarya, Aaradhya, and my concern for you, prayers, and best wishes for a speedy recovery have filled me with gratitude. Thank you all." He also thanked the fans on Sunday night via Twitter.
Wow Big B did not break the daily routine
- Amitabh wishes birthday wishes to his two loved ones on Sunday night blog
- Both Big B and Abhishek are kept in separate rooms in the isolation ward.
It was told by Nanavati Hospital that the condition of both Amitabh and Abhishek is stable. Both are in separate rooms in the isolation ward and both have mild symptoms. Doctors are preparing a treatment strategy with Corona keeping Amitabh's chronic illnesses in mind.
Big Sunday updates
1. The BMC team arrived at Amitabh's Juhu 'Jalsa' bungalow for sanitization. Pratiksha and Janak Bungalows located in the same area of Amitabh are also sanitized.
2. Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya, and Aaradhya's reported Covid-19 antigen test is negative. However, the report of Aishwarya-Aaradhya in a sample given in a private lab has come out positive. Now the second detailed test report of Amitabh and Abhishek is awaited.
3. Dr. Abdul S. Ansari, Director of Critical Care Services, Nanavati, told that Amitabh's condition is better than before and he is relaxed. His initial reports are satisfying.
4. After Abhishek Bachchan's report also came positive, that dubbing studio of Juhu has been closed where he was going to dub for his web series "Breath: Into the Shadow". It is being told that this is where Abhishek got infected and spread the infection among his family members.
5. Nanavati Hospital has said that Amitabh-Abhishek's regular medical bulletin will not be released. Amitabh himself told the hospital administration that he would keep giving information about his health through Twitter.
6. BMC Mayor had told that the condition of Amitabh and Abhishek is stable and they will recover soon. All the people living in the Bachchan family bungalows have been asked to follow all the rules related to Covid-19.
7. At two o'clock at night, Amitabh tweeted two tweets and expressed his gratitude to all those who are praying for the Bachchan family. In his very humble words, the Mahanayak tweeted his 3591 and 3592nd - 'To all those who have expressed their concern, prayers and best wishes for Abhishek, Aishwarya, Aaradhya and me .. My gratitude and love and my heartfelt gratitude. '
On Saturday evening, Covid of Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek came test positive. Both of them drove themselves to Nanavati Hospital by driving a car. Amitabh himself gave this information on Twitter.
Amitabh wrote, 'I have been found corona positive. I have been hospitalized. My family and staff have been tested. Their report is awaited. I request all those who have come in contact with me in the last 10 days to get their tests done.
Similarly, Abhishek had also told his father and his fans to be Kovid positive and also pleaded not to panic. He wrote, "Today both of us, my father and I am Covid 19 positive. We both have mild symptoms, after which we are hospitalized. We have informed all the necessary authorities and our family and staff members are undergoing tests. I request everyone to remain calm and not spread panic. Thank you. "
Some of our recommendations for you:
Juhi Chawla stuck by tweeting Bachchan family's well being, because of this she became a troll
Health update: Amitabh Bachchan's health is normal, Big B is responding well to treatment
Amitabh Bachchan's bungalow is made of sanitation, prized furnishings and beautiful interiors make Big B's Jalsa
Amitabh Bachchan did work from home during the lockdown, shooting KBC 12 including government advertisements at home