Shahrukh Khan is celebrating his 56th birthday today
Shahrukh Khan Birthday: King Khan of Bollywood is celebrating his 56th birthday today. Even today the memories of many of his hit dialogues are fresh in the memories of the people.
Shahrukh Khan, popularly known as King Khan in Bollywood, is celebrating his 56th birthday today. Shahrukh Khan is an actor in the industry who has found a place with hard work and dedication. Let us tell you that Shahrukh, born on 2 November 1965 in Delhi, has made his mark in the industry through television shows. His first television show name was 'Fauji'.
Apart from this, Shahrukh also acted in Wagle Ki Duniya and Circus television shows. It is said that he had signed the first film 'Dil Asana Hai'. At the same time, his first film as an actor was 'Deewana' released on June 25 in the year 1992. At the same time, he won the Best Debut Award for this film.
Know these five best dialogues of Shahrukh Khan on his birthday
At present, Shahrukh has done all the films of romance, drama, comedy, and action in Bollywood. In which he likes Raj and Rahul a lot. He has acted in the superhit films Darr, Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai, Yes Boss, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Chennai Express, and many other films under the name Rahul. At the same time, he has acted in films like DDLJ, Mohabbatein, Badshah under the name Raj.
Shahrukh Khan is known for his acting as well as his dialogue delivery. His dialogues are still on the lips of his fans. Today we have brought you some of his special dialogues.
1. Shahrukh's film Baazigar was released on 12 November 1993. Whose dialogue is 'The one who wins by losing is called a juggler'. It was very popular.
2. The film 'Devdas', which came on July 12, 2002, made a lot of noise at the box office. Its dialogue is 'Who fucking drinks to tolerate. We drink so that we can sit here, see you, tolerate you. Even today it remains in the memories of the people.
3. Director Farhan Akhtar's film Don was very much liked by the people. Although it was a remake of Amitabh's film 'Don'. But in this film, Shahrukh's dialogue 'It is not difficult but impossible to catch Don' had made a lot of headlines.
4. The film 'Kal Ho Na Ho' is one of the biggest hits of Shahrukh. Its dialogue is 'Love is loved by many people, but no one can love like me because no one has what you have.' Quite liked.
5. Shahrukh's film 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' is the best film in romantic drama films. Its dialogue 'strangers should be listened to, sometimes strangers know more than their loved ones' was quite popular.
Some of our recommendations for you:
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt won't take rounds yet! Once again this power couple got married postponed
After the elimination of Akasa Singh, will Raqesh Bapat and Neha Bhasin's wild card entry in Bigg Boss 15
Ankita Lokhande Wedding: Ankita Lokhande will not do a destination wedding with Vicky Jain, the special plan made for marriage
Bigg Boss 15: Shamita Shetty had a fight with Tejashwi for Vishal
Jhanvi Kapoor-Sara Ali Khan's bonding impressed everyone
Bigg Boss 15: Katrina Kaif accuses Salman Khan of arriving late on the sets, the superstar said like this 'Qubool Hai'
Sidnaaz Song: Shehnaaz's new song 'Tu Yaheen Hai' is trending at number-1 on YouTube, got so many views in 24 hours
Afghan cricketer Rashid Khan became emotional after listening to Shehnaaz Gill's song, said such a thing