Will Sushant Singh's death mystery ever be solved? Know what happened in this case from beginning to end
The actor's family has been alleging from the beginning that he did not commit suicide, he was murdered. From social media to Jantar Mantar, there was an echo hear that found out the killers of Sushant.
Today it has been two years since Sushant Singh Rajput left this world. For his family and fans, this day of June 14 is like a shock. Sushant Singh's passing left a void in the industry and at the same time left many questions, whose answers are still being sought. The question is why a successful actor had to go like this. It was said that before death, Sushant was very upset.
- what was it that was bothering him so much?
- Who was it that had put him in this condition?
With thousands of such questions, today the eyes of the fans are moist on the second anniversary of Sushant Singh Rajput. The actor's family has been alleging from the beginning that he did not commit suicide, he was murdered. From social media to Jantar Mantar, there was an echo hear that found out the killers of Sushant. The government handed over this case to the CBI and then the never-ending drug case opened.
So let's know when and what happened in this case...
Today is the second anniversary
On 14 June 2020, the body of actor Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging on the fan in his Mumbai flat. His friend informed the police and the Mumbai Police, who reached the spot, called it a suicide case. However, many questions arose at that time, which have not been answered to date. Sushant's father KK Singh demanded a CBI inquiry into the matter. Apart from this, many political figures also requested the intervention of the central government, saying that there was a conspiracy to kill.
- On June 18, Rhea Chakraborty recorded her statement at the Bandra police station in Mumbai. Rhea had earlier deleted all social media posts related to Sushant. Now Rhea Chakraborty was badly trapped in this case. She started presenting her side in TV interviews. On 16 July, Rhea also demanded a CBI inquiry and made several serious allegations against the family of Sushant Singh Rajput.
- This whole story was still going on that on July 29, 2020, Sushant Singh Rajput's father KK Singh lodged an FIR against six people including his son's alleged girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty in Patna's Rajiv Nagar police station for abetment of suicide and transaction of money. . After this, on 29 July, the team of Patna Police went to Mumbai for investigation. After which the Patna Police accused the Mumbai Police of non-cooperation in the investigation.
- Amidst the investigation of conspiracy murder, a question arose where did Sushant's crores of rupees go? Its suspicion also went to Rhea Chakraborty. The matter reached the Enforcement Directorate on July 30. The Bihar Police team, which went to Mumbai to investigate Sushant's murder, helped the ED in this. During this, many videos came out in which the talk of Rhea and Sushant taking drugs also started coming into the media.
- On 05 August 2020, the Central Government also approved the CBI investigation. The Supreme Court also approved this on August 19. After this, the CBI took the matter into its own hands.
- On the behest of the ED, the NCB registered an FIR in this case on August 26 and started an investigation. Apart from CBI, NCB and ED questioned Rhea Chakraborty and her family and many other people several times. Sushant's family alleged that Rhea has misappropriated Rs 15 crore.
- The Enforcement Directorate started an investigation into the case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). Rhea was asked questions about Sushant's financial dealings and investments. Rhea's manager and Sushant's former house manager were also questioned.
- Rhea and her brother Shouvik Chakraborty started burning in the heat of the drug case. On 04 September 2020, NCB arrested Rhea and her brother Shouvik and Sushant's house manager Samuel Miranda. After this, one by one the dark reality of Bollywood started being revealed.
- There was a discussion about the use of drugs in Bollywood. It was surrounded by actresses Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, and Shraddha Kapoor along with Rakul Preet Singh. They were called for questioning by the NCB on 23 September.
- On 28 May 2021, Siddharth Pithani, who was Sushant's flatmate, was arrested. However, in October 2020, Rhea Chakraborty came out on bail. His brother Shouvik is also out on bail. After her arrest in September, Rhea spent nearly a month in Mumbai's Byculla jail. At the same time, Shouvik got bail after three months of his arrest.
- The ED investigation did not find anything against Rhea, although the ED did not make its report public, but sources said that Rhea seems to be getting a clean chit in this case.
- NCB has so far arrested a total of 10 people including Rhea and her brother. These 10 people include Sushant's house manager Samuel Miranda, Sushant's staffer Dipesh Sawant, drug suppliers Zaid Vilatra, Basit Parihar, Anuj Keswani, Kaizen Ibrahim, Abbas Ali Lakhani, and Karan Arora.
- Let us inform you that the CBI, NCB, and ED are investigating the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. The NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) had filed a 12000-page charge sheet in this case in the Special NDPS Court in March 2021. According to reports, 33 people including actress Rhea Chakraborty were made accused in this charge sheet. Also, 200 people have been made witnesses.
Let us tell you that the CBI probing Sushant Singh's death as suicide or the murder had completed its report in December 2021 itself, but even after more than six months, it has not yet presented its results. Fans and families are still waiting that the mystery behind the death of their favorite Sushant will be solved at some point.
Some of our recommendations for you:
Dayaben's entry in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Sunderlal reached Gokuldham with his beloved sister
Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande were seen immersed in romance, this romantic video of the couple has not been released yet
Sushant Singh Rajput: Sushant had come to Nanihal by boat, had fulfilled his mother's vow, and left many Untold Stories